Greetings glorious Ashes of Creation community!
We are excited to announce that we are participating in our seventh year of the Extra Life Game Day event! We look forward to rallying our glorious community, continuing to be a force for good, and raising more funds for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals! Make sure to tune into our exciting livestreams on November 3, 2023 from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Pacific, and on November 4, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific to November 5, 2023 at 10:00 a.m. Pacific.
The event will be hosted on our Twitch Channel at Twitch.tv/AshesofCreation. There will be many opportunities for watchers and participants to win all sorts of goodies, including Alpha Two access! Don’t forget that you can conduct your own Extra Life Game Day fundraising, and join our team for a chance to win other cool gifts as well! Some of the gifts that you could win are included below:
- The Top 2 Donors per segment will receive a 2023 Intrepid Extra Life Bundle which includes a non-exclusive cosmetic item, Alpha Two access, and one random board game from our selection! (Total of 10 winners)
- Segment 1 includes donations prior to the 24-hour livestream starting.
- Segments are on November 4 at 2:00 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Pacific, and November 5 at 12:00 a.m. (before DLS), 5:00 a.m., and 9:30 a.m. Pacific.
- The Top Individual on the Intrepid Studios Extra Life Team and the Top Overall Donor on the Ashes of Creation Extra Life Campaign on November 7, 2023 at 10 a.m. Pacific will be gifted the 2023 Intrepid Extra Life Top Supporter Bundle.
- Includes the non-exclusive in-game cosmetic, Alpha Two access, bundle of 10 Alpha Two codes to give away to friends, family, or their viewers, and a personalized Thank you video from Steven Sharif.
- Any Individual that raises $250 or more on the Intrepid Studios Extra Life Team by November 7, 2023 at 10 a.m. Pacific will be entered into a raffle drawing to be gifted one of 3 2023 Intrepid Extra Life Supporter Bundles.
- Includes the non-exclusive in-game cosmetic, Alpha Two access, bundle of 10 Alpha Two codes to give away to friends, family, or their viewers, and their choice of an Elgato Wave:3 & Wave Pop Filter or Stream Deck MK.2 (Each worth ~$149.99 in value).
As is tradition, you all will be able to affect the livestream by donating to our campaign, which the entirety of the proceeds will go to benefiting Rady Children's Hospital in San Diego, CA. Below are some of the ways that you can influence the live tabletop game and community building competition:
These will only be active during the community building competition portion of our livestream.
On top of all of this fun, we will also have donation milestones that once hit, will force us to do fun and wacky activities. We plan on including more options the further along we get, but we will need your help getting us that far. We have lots of exciting activities planned such as a dinosaur lightsaber battle, a sing-along, and we even rented a dunk tank for some higher level milestones if we exceed our goals!
*Keeper of the Kelp to be revealed on the livestream!
As we prepare for our upcoming 2023 24-hour Extra Life Livestream, we wanted to give you all a chance to participate in the process!
Have you ever wanted us to play a specific character in our tabletop campaign? Now is your chance to design one! We are inviting you all to create and submit a custom character that one of our developers will play on the live broadcast via this form before Thursday, October 26, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific. As an added bonus to seeing your character played by one of our employees, participants who have their character selected will be granted Alpha Two access to the forum account of their choice!
Once the deadline has passed, we will review all of the submissions and select six of the coolest, funniest, and best characters for our team members to play during the 24-hour Extra Life Livestream. If you hit some writer's block or need some help getting started, please feel free to check out the below example for some inspiration!
- Character name: Borun Stoutbarrel
- Character race: Dünir
- Alignment: Chaotic evil
- Core stats (In order from best to worst): Charisma, Wisdom, Intellect, Strength, Dexterity, Constitution
- Quick backstory: Tavern keeper's aide - A tavern custodian possessed by an evil Lovecraftian god, he is hellbent on making sure patrons slip and fall in the restrooms.
- Character quirks: He LOVES creating messes and nothing makes him angrier than seeing a Tulnar dance.
We look forward to seeing all the amazing characters you create, and we can’t wait to play as some of them in our upcoming 24-hour Extra Life Livestream. Check out our Extra Life page here to find out more information on our campaign and make sure to follow us on social media for the latest updates as we prepare for another glorious Extra Life event!