Our July Development Update for Ashes of Creation was broadcasted on Friday, July 30, 2021, showcasing 4K in-game footage of early combat changes. Our team talked about Alpha One testing, discussed design and engineering development, showed off new character and environment art, and answered questions from our community!
Reminder that Ashes of Creation is an open and transparent development project. As such, you will see work-in-progress art, systems, and mechanics. Leave us your thoughts on our progress in the video comments!
- 3:24 Reminders
- 5:15 Guild Discussion
- 18:33 Studio Update
- 28:22 New Combat Changes
- 35:47 Design/Engineering Combat Backend Discussion
- 50:50 Environment Art Update
- 57:16 Character Art Update
- 59:33 Steven Elegantly Describes the Terror Bird
- 1:07:03 In-Game Achievable Armor T5
- 1:09:59 Q&A - Didn't hear your question in our Q&A? Check to see if it was answered over on our forums!
Thank you for following along with our development progress! If you haven't already, please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, so you can keep up with our progress. We're also active daily on our Discord, and Forums!