On Friday, April 30, 2021, we broadcast our April Ashes of Creation Development Update! We showcased unedited 4K Alpha One Preview footage of a 60-person raid boss, talked about our progress towards Alpha One, and as always gave you a glimpse into some of the glorious art our environment and character art teams have been working on!
Reminder that Ashes of Creation is an open and transparent development project. As such, you will see work-in-progress art, systems, and mechanics. Leave us your thoughts on our progress in the video comments!
- 4:09 Reminders
- 15:26 Studio Update
- 19:06 Bonus Engineering Video
- 21:47 Design Update which includes Alpha One progress, and gameplay segment
- 45:15 Environment Art Update
- 51:25 Character Art Update
- 1:00:59 Q&A - Didn't hear your question answered? Check to see if it was answered over on our forums!
Also, we uploaded the 4K Alpha One Preview gameplay footage separately for your viewing pleasure - check it out below!
Thank you for following along with our development progress! If you haven't already, please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram, so you can keep up with our progress. We're also active daily on our Discord, and Forums!